Saturday, June 16, 2012

Welcome to Applechardville.

If you're on the road to Applechardville, and the village does not seem to be close. Let me tell you that many others have tried to get there.
Applechardville is a small village near the sea, not too far from the mountains and between two lakes.
Well, as I said, if you are on the road to Applechardville, don't be afraid if you are not still there. If you stop and ask if you are on the right track, you will always get the same answers: "You're not too far, you're 50 miles from Applechardville!"
Yes, just 50 miles. Because Applechardville is always 50 miles from the people that are going there.
I've never met someone who told me: "Yes I was in Applechardville". Most travelers I meet along the way for Applechardville, only given a few directions and told me they had heard rumors. Nothing more.
But, hold on, go ahead! Who knows. You could be the first to arrive there.

No comments:

Post a Comment